Monday, May 11, 2009

God's Trombone...Listen

God, I know you are there.  God, I know you see me standing beneath these storm clouds. 

God... as I look up I can still see your light breaking through the shadows. I hear the music of love and the melody of grace. 

The more I look towards the light the stronger I become. My fears leave, my doubts are remove, my anxieties about life flee.  Truly, you are the King of Glory!

Even when I thought I would be alone beneath this storm cloud, your magnificence light appears.  Who is like unto you ?

God...you have not given the spirit of fear, but you have given me the spirit of power and love.

God, this spirit of power and love are mine.  I receive them now .  I thought I was alone in this place.  Not so...you are with me.  God, you are always present.  I hear you whisper strength to me now.  Your infinite love is far beyond my comprehension. 

I thought I would be afraid beneath this storm cloud.   God...you do know about the storms of life...I know you do.  How, can you forget about how we have turned away from you.  Your love is so great!  You are always here for us all. 

God, my soul hears the music now...it sounds like you are saying the storm is passing over. ...

Peace be still... Peace be still... Peace be still !

God don't stop playing your trombone , it allows us to walk through the storms of life with our heads held high.  Thank you God, for listening to me even in the shadows of  the storm.

God you are able!

R D Robinson

image (creative commons) ..post a comment, become a subscriber and pass this to a friend...



4 comments:

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hello there!!

AMEN and AMEN!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

corpnupe85 said...

Rev. Ron,

Your Blog is looking good!

John Green

Brenda Caldwell said...

When the storms are Raging God is Able! I heard you.

Awesome Word!

Brenda Caldwell

Emmanuel Brown said...

This is a very inspiration prayer and I love the message. Keep them coming.